Hello dear ForeUI team,
trying to work with global properties through the “Custom Property” bar I discovered an issue with the selection of the data type.
No matter what I select it jumps back to data type string and behaves also like a string (2 + 2 = 22).
Hi Oleg, I could not reproduce this. On my side I could change the property type as I need. Could you provide the detailed steps to reproduce? Thanks.
– I am using latest V3.804 on Win7 x64
– Open new plot
– Open the “Custom Property” Bar on the right side of the editor
– Add new property and set type to number, array or object
– Insert any value and click again on the “Add button”
– The type for the property you created before will jump back to string
– The created property will also behave like a string and not like a e.g. number
Please let me know, if you need a demo.
Thanks Oleg for the details. We have addressed this bug (Bug_0463) and fixed it in V3.80 SP5
This question is now closed