1. Add some behavior to different elements
2. Set the filter to only show behaviors for the current selection
3. Close the Behavior dialog
4. Select one of the elements and press CTRL + B to open the Behavior dialog
5. Select the behavioir for the element and press DELETE
Now, the filter changes to show all behaviors of all elements.
Why? That’s not what I expect.
Hi Ulrich, I can reproduce it. Actually I found the minimum steps to reproduce it are:
1. Create two elements and define behavior for them.
2. Set Filter: only show behaviors for the current selection.
3. Select the SECOND element (it depends on the order of elements)
4. Delete its behavior (via hotkey or press remove button).
Thanks for reporting, we will check it soon.
This question is now closed