I’ve installed 1.90, and now when I run my old plot files, the tables in my prototypes doen’t look too good.

For instance all spaces and hyphens are replaced with   & etc.

I’m using Internet Explorer 8.

3 answers

I’ve just discovered that the problem also occurs in my plot files created in 1.90.



Paul Geller has reported this bug a few days ago (via email), it happens when you run the simulation more than one time (the first time should be ok).

This bug is reported as Bug_0126, and we will fix it in next version. Meanwhile you can close and re-open the plot after the first simulation to work around this.


Bug_0126 is fixed in V2.00


This question is now closed