How do I pop up a new window when a button is clicked? I know you can toggle the pop up window to visible/invisible but it is hard to read if I put the pop up window on top of my main window.
Put the pop-up window on another page and choose the main page as master. Take a look at the page functionality in the lower left corner of ForeUI.
Then instead of showing/hiding the pop-up window just use the “Go to page”
Thank Ulrich for the great answer 🙂
Here is an article:
I assume that you close the pop-up window by clicking the button in the top right corner.
When you do that the window is hidden, but the page is not changed.
The solution is to:
- Open the behaviour dialog for the pop-up window
- Use the “When hidden” trigger
- Choose to “Go to page” and select the master page.
On the master page you should:
- Open the behaviour dialog for the button that opens the pop-up
- Use the “When clicked” trigger
- Choose to “Operate upon element” and select the pop-up window on page 2 and make it visible.
Thanks!!! Man you really know this thing inside out!
This question is now closed