Hello dear ForeUI team,
importing an Accordion as .fce cause trouble in some cases. Using latest V3.804.
How to reproduce:
– Create Accordion and set Section Icons for Expanded/Collapsed state
– Pack the accordion element as .fce
– Open new plot and add some Icons in the Dock
– Add the created .fce into the new plot
– Some Icon references in the imported accordion gets messed up
This wont happen, if there are no Icons in the Dock, before you import .fce.
But importing .fce into new & empty plot would not make much sense for me:)
As of now I have to fix the image references for each imported accordion by hand.
If you need a sample, let me know.