1. I Create page 1 that wil act as a master for page 2.
2. I add a rectangle to page 1
3. I create page 2 and add a button
4. I add an action to the button and select “When clicked”
5. Now I have to choose which element to act upon
6. I select Page 1 in the drop-down at the top, and I select the rectangle
Well, in simulation, the button action doesn’t work.
Is it suppsed to, or is here another reason for letting me choose an element on another page?
Yes it can be regarded as the limitation of the current implementation of the master page. The manipulation between master page and other pages is monodirectional: the master page can manipulate the elements on other pages; other pages can not manipulate the elements on the master page.
Oh, okay. That explains the ability to choose elements on another page :o)
I’d like it it to be multi-directional… some day ;o)
Sure we will work on it, hoping this be improved soon.
This enhancement is made in V1.60
This question is now closed