Hello everyone, ForeUI V2.35 is available now This new version makes the Spinner (or say: stepper) element interactive, which allow you to specify its value in simulation. Also this version introduces some new hotkeys to accelerate the manipulation. 7 bugs are fixed.
Interactive Spinner (Stepper)
This element existed from the first version of ForeUI, but it was not interactive until now. You can enter all allowed values of the spinner (one row one value), and specify the current value in editing mode. Then you can really interact with the spinner in simulation, you can click the small up and down buttons to change its value, you can also retrieve its current value via the “value” property of the element.
You will find a new property for the current value of the spinner:
From this version ForeUI supports the hotkeys below:
- Ctrl+W (Command+W in Mac OS): Close the current editing plot.
- Ctrl+I (Command+I in Mac OS): Show/hide image dock.
- Ctrl+L (Command+L in Mac OS): Show/hide display controller.
- Ctrl+E (Command+E in Mac OS): Show/hide element selector.
- Ctrl+G (Command+G in Mac OS): Show/hide global property manager.
- Enter or F2: Start editing the selected element.
New ComboBox Property
Like the spinner, the ComboBox element supports the “selectedText” property now.
- Bug_0214: Some hotkeys (PageUp, PageDown, Left/Right/Up/Down etc.) do not work if any element editor is opened in another plot tab. (Thank Tim for the reporting)
- Bug_0215: Table Editor: the highlighted table cell should not accept newly input content without double clicking the cell (JRE 6 only).
- Bug_0216: Dragging LineChart, BarChart or PieChart element to the editing area, no semi-transparent preview is displayed.
- Bug_0217: Table element is not using “Comic Sans MS” as the default font in “Hand Drawing” UI theme. (Reported by Jota Eme)
- Bug_0218: Wrong page titles in Slid Show when using excluded folders. (Thank Jota Eme for the reporting)
- Bug_0219: Error happens when selecting the last item and then remove the item. (exist in list, tree, menu, menu bar and tabs)
- Bug_0220: Should allow specifying icon of Vertical Tabs in the floating tool pane.