Hello everyone, here’s a good news: ForeUI V1.60 is just released! This version is relatively big update, we’ve added more elements, events and actions, and some important enhancements are included.
iFrame and Web Browser Elements
Now we’ve provided the iFrame element to ease the web prototyping. After you drag iFrame to the plot, you can double-click it to change its default URL.
And the figure below shows the simulation:
What’s more, you can change the URL of the iFrame during the simulation, via the “Set iFrame Source URL” action:
We also provide a new customized element to simulate the web browser, it allow you to input any url in the address bar and show the web content in it:
Add Note on Pages
From now on ForeUI allow you to add note on page, the note for the page can briefly introduce the page, which is very useful.
And the page note will be converted to footnote when exporting the pages to PDF:
New “Element Hidden” and “Window Closed” Events
These two new events actually work in the same way, yet the “Window Closed” event is for Window element only and the “Element Hidden” event is available for all other elements. The event will be fired when element is hidden (by the action).
More Actions to Control Text Box Element
In V1.60 we added 4 new actions for controling the text box in simulation, they are “Change Size”, “Change Opacity”, “Change Background Color” and “Change Text Color”. These new actions provide more flexibility to implement many many special effect, that depends on your imagination 🙂
Improved Master Page
The old implementation of master page has a limitation, but now this limitation is eliminated. The diagrame below shows the difference:
- TextEditBox element does not paint the caret by default.
- Smarter id allocation.
- Show page title in the browser status bar.
- Allow turn on/off the z value auto adjustment when overlapping elements.
- Bug_0093: The actions on page level is not updated when involved element id is changed.
- Bug_0094: The element id “A_B_C” is regarded as “A_B” when trying to edit the id.
- Bug_0096: Copy & paste multiple elements, the element id in actions are not mapped correctly.
- Bug_0097: “Page Loaded” event handler is invoked twice.
- Bug_0098: The master page background is not updated immediately when switching the UI theme.